Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.inthemask.com!
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of the Web Site and our mobile applications. Your use of our Web Site or our mobile application constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Moli's Corporation (Shanghai), Ltd, also known as 上海莫丽斯实业有限公司 in Chinese, or Shanghai MOLISISHIYEYOUXIANGONGSI in Chinese pinyin, reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Those changes will go into effect on the Last Updated Date shown in the revised Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use the Web Site or our mobile applications, you are agreeing to the revised Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our Web Site or mobile applications.
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Web Site or our mobile applications. If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence (a minor) your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and you may only access and use the Web Site and our mobile applications with permission from your parent or legal guardian.
Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you.
Shipping is automatically calculated on the checkout page, based on the weight, bulk size and destination of the order. The default shipping method is "DHL/DPD/UPS Expedite", adn Free Shipping might apply to certian situations.
We will send several notifications via email when your order is shipped. In most situations, the package will first be shipped to the warehouse in Shenzhen, China, where it will be transferred to the final destination. Therefore, there will be 2 tracking numbers for the same order.
Please note that once the tracking info is given, it is suggested that you check the status of your order on a regular basis. The courier is held responsible for the successful delivery of your order. We will assist you in checking the status of your order if requested. However, we won't be able to help to track it after 5 days upon delivery, according to the tracking information. You can open a case with the logistic service provider, and provide a case number for us. We will do our best to help.
Refund & Return Policy
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Customer Service for return within 14 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge, or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at inthemask.com.
Without further notice, we will keep a video for every shipping package, so as to confirm the integrity before shipment. Buyers are responsible for checking the integrity of the package, as well as the contents. Buyers also have the right to decline the package upon delivery if the package is found damaged already, and we will ask for compensation of the courier.
Special Notes: An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Private goods include but not limited to packaging, zippers, hoods or mouth gags are not eligible for returns. You have to apply the return label before you process the returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Disclaimer: Silicone masks are prone to rip, breakage or damage. We will be responsible for any kinds of quality report within the first 48 hours as of receiving the package. Please note we won't be able to take any rip/breakage/damage reports/cases after the first 48 hours, as it might occur during wearing and incautious violence. Some MoliFX masks come with an exclusive brochure with After-sale Services Terms. We will provide special fix/return services accordingly.
• Original Receipt - Returns with the original receipt, including original package, hangtag sticker and gifts.
• Delivery Fees - Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
• Refund – Refund can only be done after we get the return in good condition and confirm the issues brought up. It will be refunded in the original form of payment. We will not be able to provide pre-addressed, pre-paid express waybills for return pickup. The shipping will be on the buyer.
We will not take return or refund requests if purchases don’t comply with conditions below:
- It is not a custom item. Such as: Moli's Zentai suits, MoliFX female masks, NEOGAN doll masks, masks with punched eyebrows, masks with special custom requests, etc.
- It is not used as a sex-related toy/item, including but not limited to: vagina pants, silicone bodysuits, masks with a gag, etc.
- It has not been tainted, broken, or modified in any forms, in which case it will be seen as “not resellable”.
- There is not a potential cause of not being able to be returned from the customer’s country.
We will not be able to return the shipping paid in any cases other than products misdelivery or unacceptable defects. Refund will be done via PayPal directly after we receive the package. Providing tracking info will be essential in this case.
We do not accept refunding requests due to “customs/tariff” issues. Kindly note that we will declare items as they are if not previously requested.
We welcome your comments about our Web Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively "Comments") sent to our Web Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of Moli's Corporation (Shanghai), Ltd . Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to
Moli's Corporation (Shanghai), Ltd. of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Moli's Corporation (Shanghai), Ltd. will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
You are responsible for your use of the Web Site and mobile applications, and for any use of the Web Site or mobile applications made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Web Site or mobile applications, you may not:
• violate any law or regulation;
• violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
• post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
• send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
• engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Web Site or mobile applications;
• transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
• stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
• impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
• use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Web Site;
• attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Web Site or mobile applications;
• attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Web Site or mobile applications; or
• advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
The Web Site allows you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content and data ("User Content"). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
When you upload, submit, send, or receive User Content to or through the Web Site, you give us permission to reproduce and use your User Content as follows: you grant to us and those we work with a license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, or other changes we make so that User Content works better with the Web Site), publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute your User Content. This license is for the purpose of operating and improving the Web Site, to develop new products and services, and for other enthusiastic, Inc. marketing purposes, including without limitation in catalogs, email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Glitzhome, Inc. or the Web Site. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. This license is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights under this license anywhere in the world. Lastly, this license is perpetual, meaning that our rights under this license continue even after you stop using the Web Site.
You promise that:
• You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the rights described above; and
• Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Web Site for any reason.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
• Your address, telephone number, and email address.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
• A description of where the alleged infringing material is located.
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.